    DNN and Community Server in medium trust?

    Many thanks to all of you,

    Linda
    Linda, Sep 1, 2006

  2. HttpHandlers are allowed in Medium Trust. You don't have to do anything special.

    DNN and CS don't seem to run in medium trust. That seems to be the proble.
    I guess you are seeing SecurityException?

    ---
    Dominick Baier, DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier, Sep 1, 2006

  3. Linda

    Derek Guest

    Community Server 2.1 is 1st release to run under medium trust. I'm not sure
    about DNN

    Derek, Sep 6, 2006