    Please contact us at .

    Thanks,

    The Meet team
    meetdotcom, Nov 17, 2008

  2. meetdotcom

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 17 Nov 2008, meetdotcom <> wrote:

    > We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
    > collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
    > URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
    > offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
    > with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
    > simple and memorable URL.
    >
    > Please contact us at .
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > The Meet team

    Ahh, so close. I was actually looking for "meat.com", what with my
    natural physical largesse and all.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    Neredbojias, Nov 17, 2008

  3. meetdotcom

    Chaddy2222 Guest

    On Nov 18, 10:11 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    > On 17 Nov 2008, meetdotcom <> wrote:
    >
    > > We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
    > > collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
    > > URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
    > > offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
    > > with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
    > > simple and memorable URL.

    > > Please contact us at .

    > > Thanks,

    > > The Meet team

    > Ahh, so close.  I was actually looking for "meat.com", what with my
    > natural physical largesse and all.

    It has already been taken.
    http://www.meat.com/handcrafted2.asp
    Chaddy2222, Nov 18, 2008
  4. meetdotcom

    Neredbojias Guest

    On 17 Nov 2008, Chaddy2222 <>
    wrote:

    > On Nov 18, 10:11 am, Neredbojias <> wrote:
    >> On 17 Nov 2008, meetdotcom <> wrote:
    >>
    >> > We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or
    >> > online collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many
    >> > simple word URLs around anymore. At this point in the market,
    >> > we've decided to offer the URL either for outright sale or lease,
    >> > or for partnership with an existing or in-development business who
    >> > is interested in this simple and memorable URL.

    >> > Please contact us at .

    >> > Thanks,

    >> > The Meet team

    >> Ahh, so close.  I was actually looking for "meat.com", what with my
    >> natural physical largesse and all.
    >>

    > It has already been taken.
    > http://www.meat.com/handcrafted2.asp

    Aw shucks, somebody beat me to it. The story of my life, I guess.

    --
    Neredbojias
    http://www.neredbojias.org/
    Neredbojias, Nov 18, 2008
  5. meetdotcom

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:14:54 -0800 (PST), meetdotcom
    <> wrote:

    >We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
    >collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
    >URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
    >offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
    >with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
    >simple and memorable URL.
    >
    >Please contact us at .
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >The Meet team

    I'll give you a buck for it.
    richard, Nov 18, 2008
  6. richard wrote:

    > On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:14:54 -0800 (PST), meetdotcom
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
    >>collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
    >>URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
    >>offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
    >>with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
    >>simple and memorable URL.
    >>
    >>Please contact us at .
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>The Meet team

    > I'll give you a buck for it.

    I'll give him a buck *and* ten cents shipping and handling. No, make that
    five cents -- it's only a four-letter dotcom.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2008