meet.com - what should I do with it?

meetdotcom

We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
simple and memorable URL.

Please contact us at (e-mail address removed).

Thanks,

The Meet team

Neredbojias

We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
simple and memorable URL.

Please contact us at (e-mail address removed).

Thanks,

The Meet team

Ahh, so close. I was actually looking for "meat.com", what with my
natural physical largesse and all.

richard

We have a URL that is a perfect name for social networking or online
collaborative applications: Meet.com. There aren't many simple word
URLs around anymore. At this point in the market, we've decided to
offer the URL either for outright sale or lease, or for partnership
with an existing or in-development business who is interested in this
simple and memorable URL.

Please contact us at (e-mail address removed).

Thanks,

The Meet team

I'll give you a buck for it.

Blinky the Shark

richard said:
I'll give you a buck for it.

I'll give him a buck *and* ten cents shipping and handling. No, make that
five cents -- it's only a four-letter dotcom.