[MEETING] CORE Meeting August 9th

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Daniel Berger, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Hi all,

    CORE (COlorado Ruby Enthusiasts) will be having a
    gathering at Paris on the Platte in Denver on August
    9th (Saturday) starting at 4pm. Michael Granger will
    be giving a talk on "Data Driven Classes in Ruby"
    while I (Daniel Berger) will be giving a talk on
    "Preparing Ruby Packages for Public Consumption".

    All are welcome to attend. Food and Drinks are on me!

    Paris on the Platte
    1553 Platte St
    Denver, CO 80202
    (303) 455-2451

    Join us!

    Questions? Contact Daniel at djberg96 at yahoo dot
    com or Michael at ged at FaerieMUD dot org.

    Regards,

    Dan

    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

    Daniel Berger, Aug 1, 2003