[MEETING] CORE Meeting Oct. 25th

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Daniel Berger, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. CORE (COlorado Ruby Enthusiasts) will be having a
    gathering at Paris on the Platte in Denver on October
    25th (Saturday) starting at 4pm. No talks planned -
    we're just gonna chill out. All are welcome to
    attend.

    Paris on the Platte
    1553 Platte St
    Denver, CO 80202
    (303) 455-2451

    Join us!

    Questions? Contact Daniel at djberg96 at yahoo dot
    com

    Regards,

    Dan

    http://shopping.yahoo.com

    Daniel Berger, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Wish CORE existed when I still live in Denver :(
    It will be nice to known another rubyist.

    Have fun,
    -WD

    Wirianto Djunaidi, Oct 21, 2003