Melbourne (Australia) Python User Group

Discussion in 'Python' started by Anthony, May 24, 2005.

  1. Anthony

    Anthony Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm interested in starting a Python user group in Melbourne,
    Australia. So far there seems to have been a lot of interest from
    various parties, but for whatever reasons it's fizzled out. So I've
    decided that if there's going to be a user group, I'll have to start
    it myself (hopefully without the meetup.com albatross).

    If you're in Melbourne, you're a python programmer and you're
    interested in meeting up, drop me an email and let me know. I'll
    probably also contact the Linux user groups in the area, but if you
    know of any other groups that would be interested, please let me know.
    If you want to forward this email on to other people or groups, feel
    free to do so.

    Thanks,

    Anthony

    HyPEraCtiVE? HeY, WhO aRE YoU cALliNg HypERaCtIve?!

    Anthony, May 24, 2005

  2. Anthony

    Maurice LING Guest

    Hi Anthony,