    providers and I have no knowlege about that. Colud somebody sent me some
    good sites or guideance where I can get knpwledge and can get start.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=, Sep 23, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

    gnewsgroup Guest

    On Sep 23, 12:30 pm, bobby <> wrote:
    > Actually I have to start an paroject which involves Membership and Rlole
    > providers and I have no knowlege about that. Colud somebody sent me some
    > good sites or guideance where I can get knpwledge and can get start.
    >
    > Thanks

    google.

    gnewsgroup, Sep 23, 2007

  3. Not to sound like a broken MP3, but have you tried the ASP.NET quickstarts?
    It's at the ASP.NET Site and covers all the basics plus plenty more. That
    would be my first stop for anything.
    Peter
    --
    Recursion: see Recursion
    site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Sep 23, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Ym9iYnk=?=

    clintonG Guest

    //google
    scottgu

    k. scott allen
    http://odetocode.com/

    Both have excellent blogs that cover 2.0 features

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Sep 23, 2007
  5. You can refer to the link below for a very nice video on securing your site
    using Membership and Roles.

    http://www.asp.net/learn/videos/video-45.aspx

    Regards,
    Manish