membership and roles

Seema

i've started to develop a website for a project. i want to use a different
database than the one delivered by visual studio, to store users and users
role, to allow users access to different pages depending which role it's has.
i have this table users where i store the users and data about them(first
name, last name, password,city, phone number...etc). I have another table
named roles where it describe mane of roles e'g Manager, Admin etc. want to
have access to different users to different pages depends upon there roles.
I pls ask you give me some concrete solutions.:D, maybe some code, or
example.

Registered User

i've started to develop a website for a project. i want to use a different
database than the one delivered by visual studio, to store users and users
role, to allow users access to different pages depending which role it's has.
i have this table users where i store the users and data about them(first
name, last name, password,city, phone number...etc). I have another table
named roles where it describe mane of roles e'g Manager, Admin etc. want to
have access to different users to different pages depends upon there roles.
I pls ask you give me some concrete solutions.:D, maybe some code, or
example.
The links below will point you in the right direction. With a clear
understanding how roles and memberships are used you should be able to
create and manage the two and use whatever datastore you prefer.

Walkthrough: Managing Web Site Users with Roles
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/t32yf0a9.aspx

Walkthrough: Creating a Web Site with Membership and User Login
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/879kf95c.aspx

regards
A.G.