Membership - create user wizard, are there others?

Lukas Kurka

Hi,

do you by chance know about other controls working with membership?
Something like create role, assign user, manage users, etc.

Thx Lukas

clintonG

Besides being incomplete the WAT is buggy POS and will write code into the
web.config that will cause all kinds of problems. Advice: stay away from the
WAT.

A couple of free prebuilt solutions available to site administrators are
floating around. One from Peter Kellner and the other from QualityData. The
solution from QualityData has been easy to implement but has some minor
design flaws which I consider to be no big deal. I haven't worked through
Peter's solution yet but his work in this context has gotten a lot of
attention and has appeared as the subject of an MSDN article.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP 43°2'17"N 88°2'37"W : 43°2'17"N 88°2'37"W