Membership Problem

Guest

Hi, I have a membership problem I couldn't resolve. I have set up membership
as most of tutorial instructed, and I am able to log on, but cannot stay log
on for some reason. ex: when I log on, the log in become log on, but when I
access the protected page, it still prompt me for log in. Please help!

I am using SQL to store the membership,

the code in web.config is as follow,

<roleManager enabled="true"/>
<authentication mode="Forms"/>
<membership defaultProvider="MembershipProvider">
<providers>
<add name="MembershipProvider"
type="System.Web.Security.SqlMembershipProvider"
connectionStringName="DataConnection" minRequiredPasswordLength="5"
minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0"/>
</providers>
</membership>

Guest

My authorization section is as follows:

<authorization>
<deny users="*" />
<allow roles="admin" />
<allow roles="trader" />
</authorization>

Kevin Jones

And I assume you're login is in either the "admin" or "trader" role?

Kevin Jones

Guest

Ya, I login as admin role, but only the login will change to logout, when I
try to access any page, it will still prompt me for login.