Membership Provider Error

eckseeker

Hi there,

I am using asp:Membership to control authentication and role management
in my site.
The Membership wizard locate the users and roles in a SQL file(SQL
express) locally, but I need to upload the DB in my server and users
and roles are not there even if I copy the DB file.
My question is how can I create users and roles on remote server?
TanX.
Saman

Shaun McDonnell

How about creating a script that inserts that data you need?

INSERTO INTO Roles blah blah blah

Shaun C McDonnell
Solutions Architect