    TanX.
    Saman
    , Apr 30, 2006

  2. How about creating a script that inserts that data you need?

    INSERTO INTO Roles blah blah blah

    Shaun C McDonnell
    Solutions Architect

    Shaun McDonnell, Apr 30, 2006

  3. The question is whether you can even use SQLExpress on your remote server. It
    might only support SQL server 2000 or 2005.
    here's a short piece that explains more.

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/PrintSearchContent.asp?LINKID=1130

    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 30, 2006