Membership Questions

David Lozzi

Howdy,

I have a few questions for you smart people. I'm very new to the membership
class but I love it already, it's quite nice. However i gots some questions.

1) I have a list of dealers sales people are responsible for. Sales people
are setup in the membership database as users and have the correct roles.
What is the best way to filter the dealer list to display the list dealers
this single sales person has rights to? Should I store the user's username
in the dealer record? I was hoping to use an ID for the relationship...

2) Can I customize, more like add new columns to the aspnet_ tables and
programatically access them? For example, the dealers specified above, are
also users. It would be nice if I could collect all of the dealer info into
one table, by adding columns to the aspnet_Users table. Or am I better off
keeping it two separate tables and create a view to link the two together
for managing in my app?

Thanks a million

David Lozzi