Membership Services Problem

Wayne Wengert

I am trying to add some profiles to an ASP.NET 2.0 application that uses the
membership services login control. I created a Sub for
Public Sub CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
EventArgs)

But that event never fires. The new registration information is getting
recorded in aspnetdb_Membership, apnetdb_users and MemberInfo tables so I
know the user is being created. Also, if I put a break in the

Protected Sub CreateUserFinished(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.WizardNavigationEventArgs)

event I can see that that event fires?

Any ideas on why the "CreatedUser" event never fires?

Wayne

Guest

Wayne much easier to use the ide select the control and the events from the
dropdownlists in the code editor.

Protected Sub CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.EventArgs) Handles CreateUserWizard1.CreatedUser

End Sub
Good Luck
DWS

Wayne Wengert

Interesting. I actually deleted the sub and recreated it as you suggested
but it still never fired. Then I manually added the "Handles..." phrase and
now it fires.

Thanks for the help. I don't understand why the IDE creates the sub without
the handles phrase?

Wayne