  1. How to extend MembershipUser?
    Have you links, codes?

    Thanks

    Damien RICHARD, Oct 30, 2006

  2. There are a few books out there, but I think the best example you could have
    would be to download the source code for DotNetNuke
    (http://www.dotnetnuke.com/) and look at how they extended the membership
    system and what they used it for. That was one of the best examples I found.

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Oct 30, 2006