MembershipUser

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by mehdi, Nov 29, 2006.

  1. mehdi

    mehdi Guest

    Hi folks,
    Consider a database (for a given business) that has got many tables,
    one of which is EmployeeAccount where the employee's information is
    stored. The table is also related to some other tables in the database.
    Each employee has got one and only one user name assigned.

    The Username/Password pair is on the other hand stored in the aspnetdb
    database, using the Membership APIs.

    There has to be a good way to relate EmployeeAccount table to a
    specific username in the Membership db, so that whenever desired, I can
    reach to an EmployeeAccount record based on a given username (or vice
    versa).

    How am I supposed to handle this? Shall I store the EmployeeAccountId
    in the user profile??? What's the best approach?

    Any help would be highly appreciated,

    Cheers,
    Mehdi

    mehdi, Nov 29, 2006