MembershipUser

mehdi

Hi folks,
Consider a database (for a given business) that has got many tables,
one of which is EmployeeAccount where the employee's information is
stored. The table is also related to some other tables in the database.
Each employee has got one and only one user name assigned.

The Username/Password pair is on the other hand stored in the aspnetdb
database, using the Membership APIs.

There has to be a good way to relate EmployeeAccount table to a
specific username in the Membership db, so that whenever desired, I can
reach to an EmployeeAccount record based on a given username (or vice
versa).

How am I supposed to handle this? Shall I store the EmployeeAccountId
in the user profile??? What's the best approach?

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Cheers,
Mehdi