Memory exception with Tkinter root.quit

Jane Austine

from Tkinter import *
And when I press the "Quit" button the mainloop exits. After that, if
I finish the python shell, a memory exception occurs.

This is Windows XP machine with Python 2.3.

Can anyone see the problem?

Jane

Irmen de Jong

Jane said:
And when I press the "Quit" button the mainloop exits. After that, if
I finish the python shell, a memory exception occurs.

This is Windows XP machine with Python 2.3.

Not much of a help, but I've tried it here: no problems...
(python 2.3.2, win xp). Can it be a Python 2.3.0 issue that
has been fixed in 2.3.1 or 2.3.2 ?

--Irmen