Memory Leak in Internet Explorer using Treeview

Ronen

Hi,

Does anyone experienced memory leak in Iexplore.exe when use treeview (MS IE
Controls?

I'm have tested this with a simple web page with a few tree nodes generated
on the server.
Then I added a setTimeout that postback the page every 2 seconds,
I checked the VM size of the IExplorer.exe and found out that it constantly
increases

After an hour the IExplorer consumed more than 100 Mbytes.

I'm using VS 2003 with Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1

Would Appreciate Any Help !!!

TNX

Ronen

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

I have applications which i implemented TreeView!!
And i haven't really tested memory leak..
I'll do that and get back to you!