Memory Leak in Internet Explorer using Treeview

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ronen, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. Ronen

    Ronen Guest

    Hi,

    Does anyone experienced memory leak in Iexplore.exe when use treeview (MS IE
    Controls?

    I'm have tested this with a simple web page with a few tree nodes generated
    on the server.
    Then I added a setTimeout that postback the page every 2 seconds,
    I checked the VM size of the IExplorer.exe and found out that it constantly
    increases

    After an hour the IExplorer consumed more than 100 Mbytes.

    I'm using VS 2003 with Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1

    Would Appreciate Any Help !!!

    TNX

    Ronen

    Ronen, Feb 3, 2005

  2. I have applications which i implemented TreeView!!
    And i haven't really tested memory leak..
    I'll do that and get back to you!

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 3, 2005