    Any comments or suggestions appreciated.
    --
    BruceDM

    BruceDM, Feb 24, 2006

  2. BruceDM wrote:
    > We have an webservice application that has a memory leak when the
    > application is compiled release mode. However, when the application
    > is compiled in debug mode it does not exhibit a memory leak.
    >
    > We are running .net 1.1 compiled with VS 2003.
    >
    > The application does reference an unmanaged dll that provides security
    > functionality. This dll is instantiated once and referenced on every
    > web service call.

    I've never seen anything like this.
    While you may be lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who
    can answer your question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your
    suggest microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Feb 24, 2006

  3. BruceDM

    BruceDM Guest

    Thanks, I will post it in suggested newsgroup.
    --
    BruceDM

    BruceDM, Feb 24, 2006