Memory Leak

Gary Merrif

I have a windows service that every couple of minutes it calls a webservice
(which is java based). It works fine but each call leaks a little memory on
my side. My service starts out with a footprint about 14,000K and within 10
minutes it is upto 15,000k (per windows task manager). Removing the calls
to the webservice stops the memory leak. I have explicitly set all of the
objects to nothing but that did not help. Framework v1.0 (VS2002, VB.Net,
Win2k pro). Any ideas?

TIA,
Gary