    counter?) ?

    TIA,

    Marco Sellani.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY28gU2VsbGFuaQ==?=, Feb 26, 2007

  2. In IIS 6.0, you can configure the memory limit to your taste/needs.

    See complete instructions for doing that here :

    http://www.asp.net/faq/aspnetandiis6.aspx

    ....in the section titled : "Configuring worker process memory limits".

    re:
    > Which is the limit for framework 2.0

    Not a limit, but a good recommendation,
    is allocating 60% of the server's physical memory.

    Allocating more than 60% could be too restrictive on the OS's RAM needs.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 26, 2007