    part of .NET 1.1 SP1?

    Thanks...
    ....Pete

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJU?=, Jan 20, 2006

  2. Hi Peter,

    Thanks for posting!

    After my searching, the hot fix is not included in .NET Framework SP1. If
    you want to get the hot fix, I suggest you contact the Microsoft PSS to get
    it.

    Regards,

    Yuan Ren [MSFT]
    Microsoft Online Support

    Yuan Ren[MSFT], Jan 20, 2006

  3. Yuan,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Since the files referenced in 823409 have an earlier date on them than the
    ones in SP1 I'm concerned that I would loose the other fixes that have been
    applied as part of SP1. Do you know if there is a hotfix that resolves the
    issue mentioned in 823409, but also includes the fixes in SP1?
    --
    ....Pete

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJU?=, Jan 20, 2006
  4. Hi Peter,

    Thanks for your reply!

    From your description, I think maybe you are confused with the relationship
    of the hot fix file. There is no confliction between the hot fix file
    (included in 823409) and the .Net Framework SP1 hot fix. No matter whether
    the SP1 hot fix is installed, the hot fix file (included in 823409) can be
    installed normally. So, if you need the hot fix, please just contact the
    Microsoft PSS and you will get it.

    In additional, since the hot fix is specific, I don't know there is another
    one can fix the same problem which contained in the SP1.

    Regards,

    Yuan Ren [MSFT]
    Microsoft Online Support

    Yuan Ren[MSFT], Jan 22, 2006