    Thanks
    Tal

    , Dec 3, 2004

  2. MikeTreseler Guest

    Consider using the vendor hdl code templates
    to use the EAB block ram.

    -- Mike Treseler

    MikeTreseler, Dec 3, 2004

  3. talgr Guest

    Hi Mike,
    The memory blocks are already implemented using hdl code templates. My
    problem is that each memory block is implemented in different EAB,
    and I do not have enough EAB's in my device.
    So I was wandering if there's a way to tell the Quartus where to
    implement the memory. This way I'll implement small memories in FF
    and the larger ones in EAB's.
    tnx

    talgr, Dec 6, 2004
  4. talgr wrote:

    > So I was wandering if there's a way to tell the Quartus where to
    > implement the memory. This way I'll implement small memories in FF
    > and the larger ones in EAB's.

    Using a reset clause will rule out EAB synthesis.

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Dec 6, 2004