memory settings, Microsoft visuall studio 2005

farshid.roumi

Hi,
How one can make more meory available to Microsoft visuall studio 2005?

How should I change the vc++ settings?

P.S. Please do not tell me, windows does it automatically, blah, blah,
..... I had vc++ 2002 on the same computer and I was able to have more
memory available just by changing the settings in vc++. I just can't
find the same thing for this vc++2005!

Thank you,
Farshid

Jack Klein

Hi,
How one can make more meory available to Microsoft visuall studio 2005?

How should I change the vc++ settings?

P.S. Please do not tell me, windows does it automatically, blah, blah,
.... I had vc++ 2002 on the same computer and I was able to have more
memory available just by changing the settings in vc++. I just can't
find the same thing for this vc++2005!

Your question is off-topic here, it is all about a particular tool and
has nothing at all to do with the C++ language.

Microsoft has support groups for their produces in the
family, ask there.

farshid.roumi

Of course, I tried that before sending my post here!! Any other
suggestion?