memory usage profiler -- unmanaged code!!

taurean

Hi all,

Is there any memory usage profiler for unmanaged C++ appln.. basically, i
would like to track the reference count of all the objects being created
by the appln. and the memory being utilized by the same.

my appln. gets compiled using visual studio compiler and runs on win' XP.

i appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Matt

John Harrison

taurean said:
Hi all,

Is there any memory usage profiler for unmanaged C++ appln.. basically, i
would like to track the reference count of all the objects being created
by the appln. and the memory being utilized by the same.

my appln. gets compiled using visual studio compiler and runs on win' XP.

i appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Matt

Yes I'm sure there is, but this question is not topical on a group about the
C++ language. Perhaps you could try or maybe
john