Mental Abuse

medicaldevicetragedy

My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
years. I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me. I
believe the device is only available to licensed pharmacist(s). I am
not very familiar with the intend usage of the device. As I understand,
the device can be used as a stimulator; 24 hours therapeutic session;
ease off a lot of emotion--anger, sadness, fear...ect.; enhance
recovery of mental illnesses. If abuse is the intention, it can be used
to sense what the other person's thinking or as a form of communication
through inner voices. In my case, the abuser has been using it to
insult me in every way he could possible think of. As I know, a single
device is only effective if you are in the same city. Mulitple devices
can reach billion of people world wide. Fear of being evaluate as
mental ill due to lack of physical evidence. I am hoping to find out
more about the device, before reporting to the police. If anyone know
what type of a device has been using on me. Who manufacture such a
device. What can I do to stop the abuser from such criminal act? Please
email me at (e-mail address removed), I would greatly appreciated.