Mental Abuse

khaccountant

My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
years. I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me. I
believe the device is only available to licensed pharmacist(s). I am
not very familiar with the intend usage of the device. As I understand,
the device can be used as a stimulator; 24 hours therapeutic session;
ease off a lot of emotion--anger, sadness, fear...ect.; enhance
recovery of mental illnesses. If abuse is the intention, it can be used
to sense what the other person's thinking or as a form of communication
through inner voices. In my case, the abuser has been using it to
insult me in every way he could possible think of. As I know, a single
device is only effective if you are in the same city. Mulitple devices
can reach billion of people world wide. Fear of being evaluate as
mental ill due to lack of physical evidence. I am hoping to find out
more about the device, before reporting to the police. If anyone know
what type of a device has been using on me. Who manufacture such a
device. What can I do to stop the abuser from such criminal act? Please
email me at (e-mail address removed), I would greatly appreciated.

Nick Keighley

My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
years.

If you have a phsychiatrist then request an earlier appointment. If you
don't
then talk to your doctor. I'm not making fun of you this could be quite
serious.

<rest of post snipped>

Jalapeno

My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
years.

Put tin foil in your cap. It blocks the signals from the device. It has
worked for me for years. I would not go out without tin foil in my cap.

Vladimir S. Oka

Jalapeno said:
Put tin foil in your cap. It blocks the signals from the device. It has
worked for me for years. I would not go out without tin foil in my cap.

You should have either refrained from replying (in case you thought the
OP was a troll), or gave advice for professional help, as Nick did (in
case you thought there was something more going on).

I side with Nick on this one -- (e-mail address removed), please follow
Nick's advice.

Kenny McCormack

You should have either refrained from replying (in case you thought the
OP was a troll), or gave advice for professional help, as Nick did (in
case you thought there was something more going on).

I side with Nick on this one -- (e-mail address removed), please follow
Nick's advice.

Yes, along with most of the so-called "regulars" in this NG.
Diagnosis already made (see other threads).

Mark McIntyre

Put tin foil in your cap. It blocks the signals from the device. It has
worked for me for years. I would not go out without tin foil in my cap.

Latest research indicates that tinfoil hats *increase* the signal
strength ,since they're shaped like a dish antenna. [*]

Of course, to be *really sure* you'd need to place the detector in the
centre of your brain...

[*] its true, I read it last night over in uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

Keith Thompson

Mark McIntyre said:
Put tin foil in your cap. It blocks the signals from the device. It has
worked for me for years. I would not go out without tin foil in my cap.

Latest research indicates that tinfoil hats *increase* the signal
strength ,since they're shaped like a dish antenna. [*]

Making fun of someone who appears to be mentally ill is in extremely
poor taste. (Let me emphasize the phrase "appears to be"; I'm not
qualified to make such a diagnosis.)

Personally, I'm torn between sympathy for the OP's problems and
disdain for spammers -- but mocking followups are inappropriate in
either case.

Jalapeno

Mark said:
Put tin foil in your cap. It blocks the signals from the device. It has
worked for me for years. I would not go out without tin foil in my cap.

Latest research indicates that tinfoil hats *increase* the signal
strength ,since they're shaped like a dish antenna. [*]

You must be referring to this research:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

There is a rebuttal:

http://zapatopi.net/blog/?post=200511112730.afdb_effectiveness

I don't know if either is true or false. All I know is that I don't go
out without tin foil in my cap.

Rod Pemberton

My abuser
Who?

has been using the medical device to harass me

Which 'medical device'?
the last 4-5
years.

Sorry, to hear that.
I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me.

Then how do you know it is a 'medical device'?
believe the device is only available to licensed pharmacist(s).

'licensed pharmacist(s)', usually only deal with drugs, not devices.
I am
not very familiar with the intend[sic] usage of the device.

You said you don't know anything about the device. So, you shouldn't have
any familiarity with it's intended usage.
As I understand,
the device can be used as a stimulator; 24 hours therapeutic session;
ease off a lot of emotion--anger, sadness, fear...ect.; enhance
recovery of mental illnesses.

How do you know this? You already stated you know nothing about what or
whomever is affecting or effecting you.
If abuse is the intention, it can be used
to sense what the other person's thinking or as a form of communication
through inner voices.

How can you come to this conclusion given you know nothing about it's use or
purpose?
In my case, the abuser has been using it to
insult me in every way he could possible think of.

What did he say or write or otherwise transmit to you? And, in which
languages?
As I know, a single
device is only effective if you are in the same city.

How do you know this? Do the 'insults' go away when or if you travel to
other locations? Perhaps, you should move?
Mulitple devices
can reach billion of people world wide.

You don't even know if one device is in use yet. How can you project your
belief onto the entire world?
Fear of being evaluate[sic] as
mental[sic] ill due to lack of physical evidence.

What are you saying here? That you suspect mental illness, but have chosen
to reject it with proof from a professional or someone you trust?
I am hoping to find out
more about the device, before reporting to the police.

How can you report a device you know nothing about and are unable to locate?
Do you think the police will take your complaint seriously?
If anyone know
what type of a device has been using on me.

I do not.
Who manufacture such a
device.

I do not.
What can I do to stop the abuser from such criminal act?

Without any evidence of any device in use, no criminal act has been
committed and no abuser exists.
Please
email me at (e-mail address removed), I would greatly appreciated.

No. I will not email you.

Please seek help from someone you trust.

Rod Pemberton

Mark McIntyre

Mark McIntyre said:
Latest research indicates that tinfoil hats *increase* the signal
strength ,since they're shaped like a dish antenna. [*]

Making fun of someone who appears to be mentally ill is in extremely
poor taste.

I'm not. I'm following up the tinfoil hat suggestion, and pointing out
that it its a mistake to assume that putting your head at the centre
of an aerial will reduce radio interference. For all we know, the OP
didn't see the humour in Jalapeno's post, and was about to follow the
advice.
mocking followups are inappropriate in either case.

Personally I don't belive the original post was anything other than a
troll or attempt at a bad joke. Genuinely paranoid people do not post
a message to millions of readers most of whom surely work for whatever
agency it is that the paranoiac is worried about. However on the off
chance that it was real, I really don't think that putting your brain
at the focal point of a wave intensifier will help.

Mark McIntyre

Malcolm

Mark McIntyre said:
Personally I don't belive the original post was anything other than a
troll or attempt at a bad joke. Genuinely paranoid people do not post
a message to millions of readers most of whom surely work for whatever
agency it is that the paranoiac is worried about.
We just don't know.
Mental illness can be extremely dangerous. If someone had a problem with
their heart you wouldn't joke about it, and you certainly wouldn't do
anything that might worsen the condition.

Kenny McCormack

We just don't know.

Yup, just like everything else that is off topic here. We don't know
anything about it - whether it be mental illnes or union SREGS.

Mark McIntyre

We just don't know.

We can however take a pretty fair guess. Seriously, do you think a
paranoiac would post an open message to millions of people?
Mental illness can be extremely dangerous.

I have family experience with it, and it can be, though generally its
not. Its a big mistake to equate mental illness with dangerous
behaviour. It often leads to prejudice.
If someone had a problem with
their heart you wouldn't joke about it, and you certainly wouldn't do
anything that might worsen the condition.

Which was pretty much entirely my point.

Mark McIntyre

Dik T. Winter

> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:09:22 +0000 (UTC), in comp.lang.c , "Malcolm"

> We can however take a pretty fair guess. Seriously, do you think a
> paranoiac would post an open message to millions of people?

And, moreover, the same message to 44 newsgroups, unrelated to each other?

CBFalconer

Dik T. Winter said:
.... snip ...

And, moreover, the same message to 44 newsgroups, unrelated to
each other?

Just for curiosity, how did you arrive at that figure?

--
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without
formulating any charge known to the law, and particularly to
whether Nazi or Communist." -- W. Churchill, Nov 21, 1943