Menu causes Panel to move/resize

SR

I have 2 controls that seem to conflict with each other. On my Master page
I have a Menu control and on my Content page Panel control. The formatting
is great, all fine and dandy, until I hover over one of the Static menu
items and the menu displays. It moves the entire panel down, the top
basically becomes the bottom of the panel...all the information is still
intact, but I have a big blank space where my content used to be....

Any one know what causes this and how I can fix it?

TIA

SR

nasirmajor

SR said:
I have 2 controls that seem to conflict with each other. On my Master page
I have a Menu control and on my Content page Panel control. The formatting
is great, all fine and dandy, until I hover over one of the Static menu
items and the menu displays. It moves the entire panel down, the top
basically becomes the bottom of the panel...all the information is still
intact, but I have a big blank space where my content used to be....

Any one know what causes this and how I can fix it?

TIA

SR

try changing static menu or panel from static to absolute
positioning.(vs 2005 express)

robbiesmith79

SR, this is in response to your "System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient Send sends
when it wants to" post, but Google Groups wouldn't let me respond so
here goes. I copy and pasted your solution and it worked immidiately on
my system with the propery SMTP server / and usre creditials. My only
guess is that your exchange / mail server has a manual delay set up for
sending and receiving messages.