menu component for touch screen.

Mr. X.

Hello.

For java (Eclipse 3.3 + Visual-Editor) I would like to create a menu,
that is good for touch screen.

Is there any free component for that ?
I would like to know about concepts to do such a menu, please.

Thanks :)

Arunabh Das

Presumably the touch screen simulates mouse clicks when pressed. In
which case a normal JMenu would work. If you need something more suited
to fat fingers you might try a bunch of large JButtons in a suitable layout.

Read Sun's Java Swing Tutorial - it has sections on JMenu and JButton,
ActionListeners etc.

You can try to re-use the android components -

- Arunabh Das Sharma