Menu control and hover text color

patrick.sannes

Hi There,

I have the following stylesheet coupled to my menu control.
..StaticHoverStyle
{
color: black;
background-color: #FFFFFF;
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 13px;
padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 5px;
padding-left: 5px;
padding-right: 5px;
}

..StaticMenuItemStyle
{
font-family: Arial;
font-size: 13px;
color: #FFFFFF;
padding-top: 5px;
padding-bottom: 5px;
padding-left: 5px;
padding-right: 5px;
}

My main problem is that the textcolor stays white when I mouseover..
(so it is all white..).
I have the same problem with the dynamic styles...

Hope someone can help me!

Regards,
Patrick

Alessandro Zifiglio

Patrick, it remains white because that is the color of the menuitemstyle you
provided. The color will change on hover and then go back to initial
state(white) after hover.

Regards,
Alessandro Zifiglio
http://www.AsyncUI.net