    Perry Loh Guest

    Does anyone know if an item in the menu control be made to post to
    another page?
    Perry Loh, Mar 24, 2006

  2. Perry Loh

    Ward Bekker Guest

    Hi Perry,

    What do you mean by post? Do you mean an HTTP Post?

    --
    Ward Bekker
    "Asp.Net Discussions for the Professional Developer"

    "Free .Net 2.0 C# to/from VB.Net Code Converter"
    http://www.dotnettaxi.com/Tools/Converter.aspx
    Ward Bekker, Mar 24, 2006

  3. Perry Loh

    Perry Loh Guest

    Hey Ward,

    Yes sorry I meant HTTP post. by default the action does a postback to
    itself. I'm trying to have the menuitem post to another page(in another
    frame too actually)

    Been trying to get a nested textbox in the menu to work correctly.
    Seems tricky...

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Perry Loh, Mar 25, 2006