Menu control doesn't work on IE8

Mark B

My menu control doesn't show submenus in IE8....

Anyone know of this as a generic bug?

Gregory A. Beamer

My menu control doesn't show submenus in IE8....

Anyone know of this as a generic bug?

I would personally consider the CSS friendly adapters, as the default
implementation ... cough cough ... sucks.

Here is a site (found on Google - per Mark's post) that explains some
potential workarounds, including mine (above):
http://tinyurl.com/bkbu2q

Gregory A. Beamer

I would personally consider the CSS friendly adapters, as the default
implementation ... cough cough ... sucks.

Here is a site (found on Google - per Mark's post) that explains some
potential workarounds, including mine (above):
http://tinyurl.com/bkbu2q

As a follow up, you can set the site for IE7 compatibility, if that is
the easiest way to solve the problem right now. You add a meta tag for
X-UA-COMPATIBLE and set the value to IE=7 or IE=EmulateIE7, like so:

or