    ---------- (separator)
    exit

    I do not use the CSS adapters
    Chuck, Mar 5, 2010

  2. Hi,

    You can expend it with the property "separatorimageurl".
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.menuitem.s
    eparatorimageurl.aspx
    You can get more information from http://forums.asp.net/t/942408.aspx.

    --
    Sincerely,

    Vince Xu

    Microsoft Online Support

    Vince Xu [MSFT], Mar 8, 2010

  3. Since I didn't get your response, did you resolve this issue?

    --
    Regards,
    Vince Xu
    Vince Xu [MSFT], Mar 11, 2010