Menu Designer

Ruslan

Does somebody know where can I find information about Menu Designer?

I make a component and it need to look similar to MainMenu component at
design time. It is not inherited from MainMenu

Eugene N Agafonov

Hello, Ruslan!
You wrote on Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:29:48 +0300:

R> Does somebody know where can I find information about Menu Designer?

R> I make a component and it need to look similar to MainMenu component at
R> design time. It is not inherited from MainMenu

Decompile standart Menu with Anakrino for example

With best regards, Eugene N Agafonov. E-mail: (e-mail address removed)