    imported the "top boarder" onto each page.

    Thanks to any info or for steering me to where I can learn it. I don't even
    know if it's possible or what it's called that I am trying to do.

    Florida Flamingo, Mar 5, 2006

  2. Florida Flamingo

    Jim Moe Guest

    > Is it possible to create a menu at the top of a page, with graphics,
    > dropdown java boxes etc and through the use of some kind of statement
    > (import?) and have that appear on each page where the statement is placed?
    > I don't want to have to change 100 pages each time I change the main menu
    > section on the front page.

    <http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another>

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)

    Jim Moe, Mar 5, 2006

  3. Florida Flamingo wrote:

    > I am not sure how to ask of if this is the correct place.
    > It may be a css stylesheet answer,

    It isn't but ...

    comp.lang.infosystems.www.stylesheets

    > Is it possible to create a menu at the top of a page, with graphics,
    > dropdown java boxes

    Which? You mean something like
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/forms/navmenu.html ? That would be
    JavaScript, not Java. The two things have little more in common then cars
    and carpets.

    > etc and through the use of some kind of statement (import?) and have that
    > appear on each page where the statement is placed?

    http://allmyfaqs.net/faq.pl?Include_one_file_in_another

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Mar 5, 2006
  4. Florida Flamingo