    empire5 Guest

    I want to eliminate the little triangular arrow poinger that appears tot he
    right of the menu item. Which control setting lets me do that.

    empire5, Jan 13, 2007

  2. "empire5" <> schrieb:
    >I want to eliminate the little triangular arrow poinger that appears tot he
    >right of the menu item. Which control setting lets me do that.

    Web Forms or Windows Forms? Which menu (type) are you referring to?

    --
    M S Herfried K. Wagner
    M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>

    Herfried K. Wagner [MVP], Jan 13, 2007

  3. empire5

    empire5 Guest

    ASP.Net System.Web.UI.WebControls.Menu

    empire5, Jan 14, 2007
  4. If you mean like : http://asp.net.do/faq/ ...all I did was make all menuitems top menu levels.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 14, 2007
  5. empire5

    empire5 Guest

    Yes like your http://asp.net.do/faq/ but I need to have sub menus also. I
    can't set them all to top levels.

    How did you set your example menu items to top menu levels? Was that the the
    StaticDisplayLevels property?

    empire5, Jan 14, 2007
  6. RE: Menu - Eliminate The Triangular Arror pointer thing - How to do it

    Yes, Yes. I want to know too. I like to get ride of these triangles too.

    AD

    =?Utf-8?B?QWlyRHVzdGVyMTAx?=, Jan 14, 2007
  7. empire5

    Mike Guest

    AirDuster101 schrieb:

    > Yes, Yes. I want to know too. I like to get ride of these triangles too.
    >
    > AD
    >
    > "empire5" wrote:
    >
    > > I want to eliminate the little triangular arrow poinger that appears tot he
    > > right of the menu item. Which control setting lets me do that.

    you can get rid of the images if you set:
    StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" or
    DynamicEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False". To move the items one step
    down you can set ShowStartingNode="False" of the sitemapdatasource.

    Mike, Jan 14, 2007
  8. empire5

    empire5 Guest

    Re: Menu - Eliminate The Triangular Arror pointer thing - How to do it

    Hi Mike

    Good tip on the datasource. That was my first answered question that I
    posted to this group last week when I started mucking with the menu/sitemap
    as an alternative to using skmMenu..

    Thank you for the information.

    Richard

    empire5, Jan 14, 2007
  9. Re: Menu - Eliminate The Triangular Arror pointer thing - How to do it

    re:
    > StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False"

    That works for main menu items.

    re:
    > DynamicEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False".

    That works for submenus.

    The arrowhead can also be replaced with a different image by settinging StaticPopOutImageUrl
    (or DynamicPopOutImageUrl for a submenu) and providing a URL to the image.

    There's many other programmable items in the menu control.

    A list ( with sample code for some ) is available at:
    http://msconline.maconstate.edu/Tutorials/ASPNET2/ASPNET10/aspnet10-02.aspx

    Juan T. Llibre, Jan 14, 2007