Menu - Eliminate The Triangular Arror pointer thing - How to do it?

empire5

I want to eliminate the little triangular arrow poinger that appears tot he
right of the menu item. Which control setting lets me do that.

Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]

empire5 said:
I want to eliminate the little triangular arrow poinger that appears tot he
right of the menu item. Which control setting lets me do that.

Web Forms or Windows Forms? Which menu (type) are you referring to?

Mike

AirDuster101 said:
Yes, Yes. I want to know too. I like to get ride of these triangles too.

AD

you can get rid of the images if you set:
StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" or
DynamicEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False". To move the items one step
down you can set ShowStartingNode="False" of the sitemapdatasource.

empire5

Hi Mike

Good tip on the datasource. That was my first answered question that I
posted to this group last week when I started mucking with the menu/sitemap
as an alternative to using skmMenu..

Thank you for the information.

Richard

Juan T. Llibre

re:
StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False"

That works for main menu items.

re:
DynamicEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False".

That works for submenus.

The arrowhead can also be replaced with a different image by settinging StaticPopOutImageUrl
(or DynamicPopOutImageUrl for a submenu) and providing a URL to the image.

There's many other programmable items in the menu control.

A list ( with sample code for some ) is available at:
http://msconline.maconstate.edu/Tutorials/ASPNET2/ASPNET10/aspnet10-02.aspx