Menu Formatting Challenge...

JJ

I am using the menu control on a web page that gets its information from the
sitemap.

The menu is placed horizontally across the page. The design requires some of
the buttons text are one colour and others another.
(I know, I know not good design, but its out of my control).

How can I do this?
I can't see how I could apply one skinID to half the menu and one to
another. I could use images instead of text, but then how would I change the
look of the button/text upon mouse over or mouse down?

Any pointers greatly appreciated,

JJ