Menu not working in Safari

Daan

Can you please check the menu on http://www.stubiba.utwente.nl/new/

The second item, "Info", triggers a drop down menu on hover. This works
fine in Firefox and (thanks to a little javascript) in IE, but it won't
work in Safari. Can anyone give any pointers how to fix this?

By the way, the menu is a slightly modified version of this menu

http://www.htmldog.com/articles/suckerfish/dropdowns/example/bones1.html

which DOES work in Safari...

One other thing, I would like to align the menu to the right side of the
middle column, but simply setting a text-align: right to the #menu div
does not do the trick. Any ideas?

Toby Inkster