    Any suggestions?

    --
    Chris Davoli

    Chris Davoli, May 11, 2007

  2. Chris Davoli

    Phil H Guest

    On 11 May, 15:56, Chris Davoli <>
    wrote:
    > I put a menu on a user control (ascx) so that I can put the user control on
    > all web pages (aspx) and have one central location ie; the header user
    > control in this case, but it has problems.
    >
    > 1.) It can't find the stylesheet even though the style sheet is on the web
    > page.
    > 2.) After the first submit of the page, if you mouse over the top level menu
    > item, they don't collapse when you go from top level menu item to top level
    > menu item. All menu items just gets frozen in the down position.
    >
    > I've tried putting a panel around the menu, but that doesn't help.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > --
    > Chris Davoli

    Hi Chris

    If you are working with ASP.NET v 2 I'd recommend the use of a Master
    page to contain the menu control rather than a web user control.

    HTH
    Phil Hall

    Phil H, May 11, 2007

  3. Chris Davoli

    Chris Davoli Guest

    I'm not able to use master pages because I couldn't get the menu control to
    work on a master page. Any other ideas?
    --
    Chris Davoli

    Chris Davoli, May 17, 2007