Menu options hide behind a grid

Jennyfer J Barco

Hello, I have a menu with some options. I'm showing a datagrid and if I
select the menu the options that are at the bottom of the menu are being
hidden by the datagrid. I need the menu to always be shown. Right now the
menu is like in the back and the user can't see all the options because of
the datagrid. The menu should come to the front of the screen. How can I do
it?

Thanks in advance
Jennyfer