    solution would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    , Aug 10, 2005

  2. Can you use a table?

    If you make the table as follows:

    <Table>
    SOME LINK

    You can then set them to visible/hidden from the code behind.
    And this shouldn't effect the design.

    The same should be true with Panels as well:

    <Table>
    <asp:panel id=pnl1 runat=server">
    SOME LINK
    </asp:panel>
    <asp:panel id=pnl1 runat=server">
    SOME LINK
    </asp:panel>

    I have had trouble with this however in firefox, where it would close the
    table automatically when i set a panel to visible.
    So i often revert to the first suggestion

    Is that what you looking for?

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 10, 2005

    Thanks, that works fine.

    , Aug 11, 2005