    How do I install merge modules (msm files) on a web server ?

    Thanks,
    Allan
    A.M, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Apr 23, 2004

  3. Hi Allan,

    A merge module can't be directly installed. You need to create a Setup
    project in VS.NET and add the merge module to the project.

    See the section "Create a Setup project that consumes the merge module"
    (about half way down) in this article:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827025

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Apr 23, 2004