    with pdf with asp.net and c#?

    Many Thanks
    Kieran

    =?Utf-8?B?a3Jz?=, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Not to be rude, but the obvious place to find an answer would be at the
    Adobe web site. I know that ActivePDF have an SDK of sorts for generating
    PDF's, it may do what you are looking for.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    "krs" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking into merging 2 pdf files into 1 in asp.net using c#. I have
    > found many third party components for doing this and they work well, I was
    > just wondering is there an SDK from adobe that enables you to work

    directly

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Apr 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?a3Jz?=

    flo2007

    Joined:
    May 27, 2007