merging data with html scraping

Guest

Hi everyone, I m new to this community and hopes that some kind folks will guide me along.

Well I have a client who wants to merging some data from different websites. For example, 2 different websites each has a table with 5 colums with fields like "name", "category", "price", "quantity" and "date". How can I use httpwebrequest and httpwebresponse objects to scrape just the table of data I want? I have read most of regex articles and substring method but none gave me a good idea of how to scrape a html table out of the whole page of html string. Can any kind folks out there give me some advice on this? Thanks.