    existing records in it that I don't want to over-write.

    Is this possible??

    Melissa
    powerrun, Oct 20, 2003

  2. powerrun

    Ray at Guest

    Do you need to do this over and over via ASP, or are you just talking about
    doing it once? If just once, just do an import in Access.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 20, 2003

  3. "powerrun" <> wrote in message
    > Help! I have tons of info loaded into an excel spreadsheet that I
    > need to transfer into an existing database in access. There is a
    > specific Query I need the information to transfer to. This Query has
    > existing records in it that I don't want to over-write.
    >
    > Is this possible??

    Probably, but you'd also most likely get a better answer if asked in an MS
    Access newsgroup ...
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/

    --
    Tom Kaminski IIS MVP
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Oct 20, 2003
  4. powerrun

    powerrun Guest

    Thank you for the advise, Tom!

    Mel

    powerrun, Oct 23, 2003
  5. powerrun

    powerrun Guest

    I only need to do it once, but when I tried to do an import, it wanted
    to import it as a table. The information I have needs to be imported
    into a specific Query with existing info.

    It's obvious I've not done an import into a query before, and I truly
    appreciate your help.

    If there's any more info you can think of, please don't hesitate to
    post me again.

    Thanks!
    Melissa

    powerrun, Oct 23, 2003
  6. powerrun

    Ray at Guest

    If you only have to do it once, I wouldn't bother going through all the
    nonsense of building an ASP page...

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Oct 23, 2003