Message box control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Ed, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Ed, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Ed

    Brian Guest

    Kind of nice to have it wrapped in a nice little dll.

    We normally want more control over which button/control gets the prompt not
    just on submit so we use a webHelper object to add the code:

    public static void AddConfirmMessageBox(System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl
    myControl, string Message)
    {
    myControl.Attributes.Add("onClick", "return confirm('" + Message + "');");
    }

    Works for us.

    Brian, Aug 13, 2004