Message Box in ASP?

Bill

Is There a Message Box in Active Server Script like in
Visual Basic?

The four books I have show it the same as VB but I get a
Message "Permission Denied"

MsgBox "Message"

Thank You in Advance

Bill

Ken Schaefer

ASP runs on the server...

If you want to open a message box on the client browser, using client-side
javascript:

alert('your message here');

Cheers
Ken

:
: The four books I have show it the same as VB but I get a
: Message "Permission Denied"
:
: MsgBox "Message"
:
:
: Thank You in Advance
:
: Bill

Ray at

No, ASP runs on the server, so if you could execute Msgbox in your ASP code,
it would be on the server, and who would be there to click it? You have to
use client-side code in your HTML, i.e.

<script langage="javascript">
alert('Hey');
</script>