    MsgBox "Message"

    Thank You in Advance

    Bill
    Bill, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Bill

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    ASP runs on the server...

    If you want to open a message box on the client browser, using client-side
    javascript:

    alert('your message here');

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Bill" <> wrote in message
    : Is There a Message Box in Active Server Script like in
    : Visual Basic?
    :
    : The four books I have show it the same as VB but I get a
    : Message "Permission Denied"
    :
    : MsgBox "Message"
    :
    :
    : Thank You in Advance
    :
    : Bill
    Ken Schaefer, Dec 16, 2003

  3. Bill

    Ray at Guest

    No, ASP runs on the server, so if you could execute Msgbox in your ASP code,
    it would be on the server, and who would be there to click it? You have to
    use client-side code in your HTML, i.e.

    <script langage="javascript">
    alert('Hey');
    </script>