Message: Class alread exists comes up after a while

Jerry

After a view Times of Compiling I get the Message
"Class alread exists"

The code Stops on diverent Places, so there is no specific line where the
Error exists.

If I the restart the IIS every thing work unteill the next 5 compiles.

Does anyone know what this Message means ?

The whole thing only happens with Visual Studio.
If I run the Web Application without Visual Sutido (direct unter IE)
everything works fine........

Any Idea ?