    send messages to PC in an intranet environmet.
    For example when the message is sent it should popup a message box.
    Any ideas

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Patrick Olurotimi Ige

    Kevin Guest

    www.aspsimply.com has a few things like that in VB.Net and VB6

    Regards,

    Kevin, Feb 25, 2005

  3. This is totally OT:

    Net Send at the command prompt does what you are asking about. To get the
    correct syntax, enter [Net Send] without the brackets at a command prompt.
    To get this "into .NET" you could simply initiate a NET SEND from your .NET
    application.

    Alfred E. Newman, Feb 25, 2005
  4. Alfred i know about NET SEND!
    I'm looking for something that is easier to use..
    Admin could use NET SEND but not USERS!!!!

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 25, 2005
  5. Thx Kevin i will look at that.
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 25, 2005
  6. Well then just make ALL of your users Admins!

    Alfred E. Newman, Feb 25, 2005
  7. Patrick Olurotimi Ige

    WJ Guest

    "Alfred E. Newman" <> wrote in message
    > Well then just make ALL of your users Admins!

    I am also trying to figure out how to make all poor souls to be very rich so
    that we do not need to do .Net :)

    John
    WJ, Feb 25, 2005