Message sending application in ASP.NET

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Does anybody know of a sample application in .NET that can be used to
send messages to PC in an intranet environmet.
For example when the message is sent it should popup a message box.
Any ideas

Alfred E. Newman

This is totally OT:

Net Send at the command prompt does what you are asking about. To get the
correct syntax, enter [Net Send] without the brackets at a command prompt.
To get this "into .NET" you could simply initiate a NET SEND from your .NET
application.

Patrick Olurotimi Ige

Alfred i know about NET SEND!
I'm looking for something that is easier to use..
Admin could use NET SEND but not USERS!!!!

WJ

Alfred E. Newman said:
Well then just make ALL of your users Admins!

I am also trying to figure out how to make all poor souls to be very rich so
that we do not need to do .Net :)

John