    UJ Guest

    How do I add meta data to my pages so that google will 'find' the pages ?

    TIA - Jeff.

    UJ, Sep 15, 2006

  2. see http://www.google.com/support/webmasters

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), Sep 15, 2006

  3. UJ

    Jay Pondy Guest

    Dim oMetaCopyright As New HtmlMeta
    Dim oMetaAuthor As New HtmlMeta

    With oMetaCopyright
    .Name = "Copyright"
    .Content = "Copyright (c) September 2006 SomeCompany All Rights
    Reserved"
    End With

    With oMetaAuthor
    .Name = "Author"
    .Content = "Jay S Pondy"
    End With

    Page.Header.Controls.Add(oMetaCopyright)
    Page.Header.Controls.Add(oMetaAuthor)

    Jay Pondy, Sep 16, 2006