META REFRESH

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by joeblast, Jan 30, 2006.

  1. joeblast

    joeblast Guest

    Can someone explain to me why the META Refresh doesn't work in an ASP.NET
    page? It works just fine in my old asp one!

    Content value has to be in quotes if not otherwise I get a warning.

    Thanks

    DOTNET
    --------------------
    <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb"
    Inherits="_Default" EnableSessionState="True" %>

    <head runat="server">
    <title>TEST</title>
    </head>

    ASP
    ----------
    <%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
    <head>
    <title>TEST</title>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT=10>
    </head>

    joeblast, Jan 30, 2006

  2. joeblast wrote:
    > Can someone explain to me why the META Refresh doesn't work in an
    > ASP.NET page? It works just fine in my old asp one!

    I'm sorry, but i don't know the answer to your question. Maybe someone in
    the other group does.

    Bob Barrows
    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET