    all that I type is refused and "none" reappears...

    Is this right ?
    Ruud

    Ruud, Feb 18, 2004

  2. Ruud

    Kris Guest

    In article <17dd7$4033c3ae$d549b541$>,
    "Ruud" <> wrote:

    > in this line:
    > <META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="none">
    >
    > I wanted to replace "none" by keywords used in the text on my webpage; but
    > all that I type is refused and "none" reappears...

    Send back the leprechaun and ask for a refund.

    Honestly, what application are you using?

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)

    Kris, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Ruud

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Ruud" <> wrote:

    >in this line:
    ><META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="none">
    >
    >I wanted to replace "none" by keywords used in the text on my webpage; but
    >all that I type is refused and "none" reappears...

    Which program are you typing in? Have you tried using a plain text
    editor rather than anything fancy?

    BTW, most search engines totally ignore meta keywords these days so
    there's usually very little point including them.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    Steve Pugh, Feb 18, 2004
  4. Ruud

    Ruud Guest

    "Kris" <> schreef in bericht
    > In article <17dd7$4033c3ae$d549b541$>,
    > "Ruud" <> wrote:
    >
    > > in this line:
    > > <META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="none">
    > >
    > > I wanted to replace "none" by keywords used in the text on my webpage;

    but
    > > all that I type is refused and "none" reappears...

    > Send back the leprechaun and ask for a refund.
    >
    > Honestly, what application are you using?
    >
    > --
    > Kris
    > <> (nl)
    > <http://www.cinnamon.nl/>

    It is a straightforward html editor: Webber32....
    Ruud

    Ruud, Feb 20, 2004
  5. Ruud

    Ruud Guest

    "Steve Pugh" <> schreef in bericht
    > "Ruud" <> wrote:
    >
    > >in this line:
    > ><META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="none">
    > >
    > >I wanted to replace "none" by keywords used in the text on my webpage;

    but
    > >all that I type is refused and "none" reappears...

    > Which program are you typing in? Have you tried using a plain text
    > editor rather than anything fancy?
    >
    > BTW, most search engines totally ignore meta keywords these days so
    > there's usually very little point including them.
    >
    > Steve
    >
    > --
    > "My theories appal you, my heresies outrage you,
    > I never answer letters and you don't like my tie." - The Doctor
    >
    > Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>

    I use Webber32, a simple (but I like it !) html editor (certainly nothing
    fancy !)
    Ruud

    Ruud, Feb 20, 2004
  6. Ruud

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Ruud" <> wrote:
    >"Steve Pugh" <> schreef in bericht
    >> "Ruud" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >in this line:
    >> ><META NAME="keywords" CONTENT="none">
    >> >
    >> >I wanted to replace "none" by keywords used in the text on my webpage;
    >> >but all that I type is refused and "none" reappears...

    >> Which program are you typing in? Have you tried using a plain text
    >> editor rather than anything fancy?
    >>

    >I use Webber32, a simple (but I like it !) html editor (certainly nothing
    >fancy !)

    Obviously it's not simple enough if it won't let you change the text.

    Steve Pugh, Feb 20, 2004